Reports by Business Sites
KOKUYO measures the impact on the natural environment of the activities of its principal business sites in Japan and overseas and uses this information when considering appropriate policies, setting objectives, and carrying out other activities.
Reports on Business Sites in Japan
KOKUYO discloses such information on seven manufacturing plants in Japan.
* In the tables featured in this report, the figure “0” indicates that numbers have been rounded off to zero. Also, “-” indicates that there are no figures corresponding to the given item.
* CO2 emissions were calculated by applying the emission coefficient for each power company.
* Wastewater emissions are disclosed herein only for those business sites where measurements of such emissions are required by law; however, since abnormal pH values were detected at the KOKUYO Product Shiga site in fiscal 2007, its emissions have been measured and disclosed voluntarily.
Reports on Business Sites Overseas
Information on 7 plants located in Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, China, and India (3 plants) are hereby disclosed. CO2 emissions increased due to higher production at plants in Malaysia and India for fiscal 2016.
* Kokuyo Camlin (India) Taloja Factory and Jammu Factory have been closed.
* CO2 emissions were calculated by applying the emission coefficient for each country.