KOKUYO Group practices an axial business model centered on KOKUYO S&T which makes/sells stationery & office supplies, and KOKUYO Furniture which makes/sells furniture for offices, public spaces and handles office space configuration.
- October 22, 2012KOKUYO Furniture opens Shanghai Flagship showroom
- October 18, 2012The prize-winning entries for the KOKUYO Design Award have been decided
- October 1, 20123 KOKUYO Furniture products are given the Good Design Award 2012
- June 4, 2012“The Conran Shop” – China’s first branch opens in Shanghai
- April 18, 2012KOKUYO Furniture opens Singapore Showroom
- April 4, 20123 award wins in total for KOKUYO Furniture products!
President' s Message
Since its establishment in Japan in 1905, KOKUYO has greatly developed by making products that consider the users' perspective.
KOKUYO has made its contribution to the growth of Japan's economy by providing products such as paper products essential for work and life as well as other stationery.
History of Creativity
For KOKUYO, creativity means solving the small problems people encounter in their work and daily lives, one by one, through the use of creative ideas. In the process, new values are generated which contribute to the creation of a better society. However, this approach is not just about generating new ideas.