The KOKUYO Group philosophy is to enrich the world through our products. We are constantly looking for ways to make people more creative through careful observation of their lives and work.
- July 13, 2016Campus watercolors “Nameless Paints” have won numerous international design awards
- March 1, 2016Chairs for Active Learning, Campus UP, won the iF Design Award 2016
- November 16, 2015The Contest Theme: BEAUTIFUL LIFESTYLE Announcing the Winners of the 2015 KOKUYO Design Award
- October 7, 2015KOKUYO Group won the 2015 Good Design Award for six products - Field Notebooks won the Long Life Design Award -
- October 1, 2015Merger Announcement
President' s Message
Since its establishment in Japan in 1905, KOKUYO has greatly developed by making products that consider the users' perspective.
KOKUYO has made its contribution to the growth of Japan's economy by providing products such as paper products essential for work and life as well as other stationery.
History of Creativity
For KOKUYO, creativity means solving the small problems people encounter in their work and daily lives, one by one, through the use of creative ideas. In the process, new values are generated which contribute to the creation of a better society. However, this approach is not just about generating new ideas.