The 5 Materiarities
KOKUYO The 5 Materialities - Our five most important issues
To accelerate efforts to address sustainability issues, we used a materiality assessment to identify material issues (the issues that matter most to our business and stakeholders).
2030 Challenge Goal
Improve wellbeing among employees and external stakeholders
- Pitch ideas for new ways of working
- Promote diversity, inclusion and innovation
Innovation is created, leading to better well-being among diverse individuals and communities. >>
- We are promoting personalized, authentic employee experiences by marketing life-based work (an approach that tailors work around people, rather than expecting people to tailor themselves around their jobs).
- We are removing social barriers to encourage more people to engage actively in work and learning.
- Challenge goals for flexible work options (flextime, empowering women): 27 challenge goals (three challenge goals per year × nine years)
- At least 50% of new products (stock-keeping units) have incorporated inclusive design
Expand business fields through the Forest-type Model management model
Organization-wide collaboration contributes positively to the environment and society, increasing organizational empathy and leading the way in addressing social issues. >>
- Our new and existing businesses are addressing the problems society faces.
- Our employees make the world a better place in many ways.
- 100% of sales have balanced social value and economic value
- 100% of employees are addressing social issues